viernes, junio 16, 2006

Top 10 (Sex & The City Quotes)

1. Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!
2. Nurse: Do you swallow?
Samantha: Only when surprised.

3. Charlotte (to Samantha): Is your vagina in the New York City guidebooks? Because it should be - it's the hottest spot in town - it's always open.

4. Samantha: I think I have monogamy. I must have caught it from you people.

5. Mr. Big: You girls are the loves of her life, a guy is lucky to come in fourth.

6. Charlotte: Is it safe to buy pot from strangers?
Carrie: They're not strangers. They're our new friends with pot.

7. Carrie: It's hard to find people who will love you no matter what. I found three of them.

8. Carrie: A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice and it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex is so great you sort of... keep him on call.
Samantha: Ooo, he's like dial-a-dick!

9. Samantha: I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties.

10. Guy: This floor is non-smoking!
Carrie: I have an addiction sir!
Para otros Top 10 http://spaces.msn.com/giovobo

 

eXTReMe Tracker